With ever-changing trends and technologies, consumers use the Internet for most of their daily tasks. After the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic restrictions there has been a massive increase in online activity.
Now it can be difficult for digital marketers to keep up with them. Thankfully, there are numerous digital marketing apps and tools online that make the tedious work of marketers easier by helping them create & publish engaging content and measure their performance.
Some of the best digital marketing tools and apps that can help you drive successful marketing campaigns are discussed here.
Canva is an Australian-based graphic design platform that allows you to quickly and effortlessly put together design collateral such as social media graphics, portfolios, presentations, newsletters, posters, brochures, menus & more! This platform is available on desktop and mobile and features a large bank of dynamic imagery, hundreds of templates, colors, fonts, illustrations, GIFs, and graphics.
The possibilities are endless with Canva, and it truly can help elevate your content to the next level. Canva is meant for the non-designer, has many similar functionalities to Adobe Photoshop, and is a completely professional-level program with over 10 million users.
Benefits of canvas
- User-friendly navigation: Easy navigation and use for both instructors and students.
- Comprehensive course management systems: Tools for efficient course content organization and monitoring student progress are provided by comprehensive course management systems.
- Features of communication and collaboration: enables productive communication and teamwork between teachers and students.
- Mobile-friendly and featuring a specific app: makes learning portable and possible via a mobile application.
- Adaptation to third-party technologies and services: enables customization and the integration of outside resources.
Drawbacks to canvas
- New user learning curve: To be skilled in using all features, one must put in the necessary time and training.
- Potential technological difficulties: The learning process may be hampered by downtime, poor loading times, or browser compatibility issues
- Few possibilities for customization: There are some limitations on customization of style and functionality.
- Concerns about data ownership: To secure ownership and control of material and student data, the terms and conditions must be reviewed.
- Accessibility issues affecting people with disabilities: Despite efforts to increase accessibility, there may still be challenges for people with disabilities.
GETTING STARTED WITH CANVAS HERE.
2. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics is a data-collecting software tool for websites that helps its users analyze various metrics, such as web traffic, visitor behavior, and e-commerce statistics. These metrics are often part of a business’s digital marketing strategy.
|Feature||Google Analytics (standard)||Google Analytics 360|
|Pricing||no cost||Starts at $50,000/year.|
Pros of Google Analytics:
- Insights based on data: Offers insightful statistics and analytics to comprehend website traffic, user behavior, and marketing effectiveness.
- User-friendly interface: It provides a simple, intuitive interface that makes data discovery and navigation simple.
- Customization options: It has options for advanced configuration and customization to track particular metrics and objectives.
- Connection to additional Google services: For thorough data analysis, it interacts with other Google products including Tag Manager, Search Console, and Google Ads.
- Strong reporting abilities: Provides a variety of reporting choices and visualizations to effectively convey data.
Cons of Google Analytics:
- Complexity for beginners: The platform can be confusing for people who are new to web analytics and requires technical knowledge.
- Data privacy issues: Collects user data, which could lead to privacy issues and demand adherence to data protection laws.
- Limited real-time data: There are certain limitations on real-time reporting, and processing delays can happen.
- Customization difficulties: Advanced modification might need technical know-how or coding skills.
START YOUR GOOGLE ANALYTICS HERE.
3. GRAMMARLY KEYBOARD
There are some areas of life where mistakes should best be avoided, and this is true when it comes to operating a website. The Grammarly Keyboard and proofreader allow you to write clearly, confidently, and mistake-free in all your apps. Advanced features such as the synonyms tool help you enhance your vocabulary, spell check words and improve your writing – from emails to social media posts.
Advantages of the Grammarly Keyword App
- Improved Writing Efficiency: The Grammarly Keyword App optimizes your writing by proposing pertinent keywords that can expand the visibility and audience of your material.
- SEO Optimisation: By recommending SEO-friendly terms, the app can help you improve the search engine optimization of your content, making it easier for your target audience to find.
- Potential for Increased Traffic: The software can assist in boosting organic traffic to your website or blog by including relevant keywords in your content.
- Competitive Analysis: The program offers details on the keyword tactics of your rivals, enabling you to stay up to date with market trends and modify your content appropriately.
Grammarly Keyword App’s negatives
- Subscription required: Grammarly’s premium version must be subscribed to in order to access all of the capabilities of the Keyword App, which may not be appropriate for all users.
- Limited Language Support: The Grammarly Keyword App currently only supports content written in English, thus writers of other languages might not be able to take advantage of all of its features.
- Focus on Keyword Density: While the program helps with keyword usage optimization, it could put keyword density ahead of other content production considerations, thereby lowering the overall text quality and readability.
- Reliance on Algorithm: The app’s keyword suggestions are generated by an algorithm, which, while typically trustworthy, may not always exactly match each user’s unique requirements or preferences.
- Lack of In-Depth SEO Analysis: Although the app primarily focuses on keyword ideas, it does not offer in-depth analysis or recommendations on other essential SEO criteria like backlinks, page load time, or meta tags.
START YOUR GRAMMARLY KEYBOARD HERE https://app.grammarly.com/.
Buffer (or “Bufferapp”) is a multi-purpose social media marketing software tool. Buffer’s core feature is the ability to draft and schedule posts for sharing across multiple social networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. It also allows follow-up with statistics on how each post performed.
Buffer is a great social media management platform for any small business with limited time or money to spend on social media
Benefits of buffer
- Social media scheduling: Buffer enables you to prepare and organize material in advance and schedule and automate your social media postings. This saves time and work.
- Multiple platforms: The ability to manage and distribute information across many channels from a single platform is made possible by Buffer’s support for a number of social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Analytics and Insights: Buffer offers thorough statistics and insights on your social media performance, such as engagement metrics, follower growth, and post reach, enabling you to make data-driven decisions to enhance your social media strategy.
- Team collaboration: Buffer offers tools for team collaboration, allowing several team members to participate in social media management, review material, and efficiently coordinate efforts.
- Content suggestions: Buffer’s content suggestions are focused on your sector or area, and they help you find new stuff to post with your audience and keep your social media feeds interesting.
Drawbacks to Buffer
- Limited Free Plan: Buffer’s free plan is less ideal for customers who need to publish frequently or across numerous platforms because of restrictions on the number of scheduled posts and social media accounts you can manage.
- Cost of Advanced Features: You must subscribe to one of Buffer’s subscription plans, which may be out of reach for certain users, in order to access advanced features like more analytics, team collaboration, and social network platform integration.
- Dependence on Third-Party Platforms: Because Buffer depends on the APIs and features offered by social media platforms, any modifications or limitations made by those sites may limit Buffer’s functionality.
- Inability to Post Directly to Instagram: Buffer can only plan and send reminders for Instagram posts due to Instagram’s API limitations, necessitating manual posting via the Instagram app itself.
- Curve for learning: Buffer is typically easy to use, although understanding all of its features and settings may take some time and familiarity, especially for users who are new to social network management software.
SIGNUP here buffer.
There is a huge benefit in adopting these new mobile tools which help you to create, track, audit, and stay connected with your customers while on the go. Best of all, most of them are free or very low-cost to use.